Vendor is responsible for any harm, bodily damage, or property damage from their equipment, material, or other property.
Vendor agrees to comply with all applicable State health, fire, safety, tax, and other laws.
Vendor will be subject to inspection by representatives of various state agencies including.
No loud speakers, amplified boom boxes, or portable bullhorns are allowed without written waiver from CME.
With my signature I affirm that I have read and agree to the terms of the Vendor Application Agreement, Vendor application and guidelines, understand them, and will comply with these requirements. I understand that failure to comply may result in a permit not being issued or a permit suspension during the show. I agree to suspend operations in the festival area immediately if my permit is suspended and that no refund will be issued. I also agree to follow all health and safety codes of the state, if applicable to my vending class.
In the event of unforeseen problems at the site, I agree to comply with the requests of the CME management or its authorized agents or public officials to alter operations or move to another booth space as deemed necessary by these authorities.
Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold Capitol Marketplace Events, LLC and any of its staff, representatives, volunteers, and associates harmless for any claims, losses, or liabilities arising from vendor’s acts, omissions, negligence, or misconduct. Capitol Marketplace events reserves the right to cancel, delay, or change the festival, at their discretion due to weather threats, or other unforeseen dangers without a refund or compensation to vendors.
I grant organizers permission to use my name, the photographs I submitted or photographs taken of my work or of myself at the Festival for publicity purposes. I understand that the application and booth fees are not refundable should I be unable to attend the shows for any reason.
I, the undersigned, further agree to all terms and conditions for participation in the Art on the Square Festival.
Art and Craft vendor Guidelines
Art and craft vendors must supply their own 10’ x 10’ tent and all chairs, tables, etc., which they require to display their work. Please have a professional display representing your work with a quality presentation.
Each vendor is personally responsible for the collection and reporting of Sales Tax.
CME are not responsible for any loss, theft, or injury incurred by any vendor.
Cancellation Policy: CME reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel the festival due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen disaster or calamity, which may occur at any time prior to or during the operation of the event. Adams Morgan MainStreet, Inc., shall not be held liable for damages, claims, expenses, or losses incurred from cancellation.
Use of Booth Space: Booth rentals are non-transferable. Booth approval is valid only for the sale of good or exhibition of materials described in the submitted application and guidelines herein.
Booth Assignment Policy: Placement of booths will be governed by a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, State Emergency Management Agency rules, pedestrian walkability, variety and placement, and timeliness of application’s receipt, and at the sole discretion of CME.
Booth Space: Booth space consists of a 10 feet by 10 feet space at the festival site. Booth occupants must provide all materials for their space. Your space must be kept clean, trash free, without boxes in the open or other material not intended for display. Your space must be left clean at the end of the festival, and all trash bagged and taken away.
You will be notified independently of your booth space assignment and final logistics if accepted.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Booths must be open all day of the festival and observe the festival hours.
2. The artist on the application MUST be present for the duration of the show.
3 Unacceptable entries will be promptly returned.
4. Sales from vans or concession-type trailers are not permitted on the grounds.
5. Booth rentals are non-transferable. Vendors may not sublet or apportion space to anyone else.
6. Booth approval is valid only for the sale of goods or exhibition of materials described in the submitted application.
7. Placement of booths will be governed by a variety of factors, including, but not limited to pedestrian walkability, variety and placement, and timeliness of application’s receipt, and at the sole discretion of Capitol Marketplace Events staff.
8. Booth occupants must provide all display materials for their space.
9. Your space must be kept clean, trash free, without boxes in the open or other material not intended for display.
10. Your space must be left clean at the end of the festival, and all trash bagged and taken away.